I stumbled upon this recipe from Amy of Belly Full a few days ago when I was searching for something to make for breakfast. What peaked my interest about this recipe was the idea of a savory bread being baked using a bundt pan. Now I've made cakes using bundt pan before but I have never tried it for making bread for breakfast. It's almost similar to monkey bread but instead of using cinnamon rolls, you put bacon, eggs, cheese and scallions instead.
My family thoroughly enjoyed eating this easy, savory, filling bread and I know for a fact that this will never be the last time that I will be making this for our breakfast...that's for sure!
![]() |
BREAKFAST PULL-APART BREAD
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serves 8
INGREDIENTS:
6 slices bacon, diced small
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter
1 tube of refrigerated Pillsbury Grands biscuits
3 large eggs, beaten
1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese*
2 scallions, finely diced
DIRECTIONS:
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
3. Put the butter in a nonstick bundt pan coated with cooking spray and let it melt in the preheating oven.
4. While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, gently toss the biscuit pieces, bacon, eggs, both cheeses, and scallions together.











No comments:
Post a Comment